Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Comics, Cookies, Time, and Money.

"I have killed things. We must eat them. I cannot eat raw sparklebunny" - Largo, from MegaTokyo Book 3's "Endgames" comic.

Ahh, webcomics. I love those things. So I shall make recommendations! Especially good "laugh a day" ones are Men in Hats and Sinfest. Good story based ones include Scary-Go-Round, RPG World, and Errant Story.

Plus, there are the classic ones. The ones that got me into the habit of reading them. MegaTokyo, Penny Arcade, and the very first one that got me started wasting my time reading these things, Sluggy Freelance.

There are many more, but these are a few of my favorites.

I actually wrote a webcomic once. It lasted twenty-five comics before I decided the plot had become terrible to the point of nonrepair. So I stopped it.

I was about to start a new one mocking my life. It was funny, but I never posted any of the comics I finished. My scanner broke, and I didn't feel like purchasing a new one.


On a side note, I love cookies. Mmm...Homemade chocolate chip. Grandmothers that bake cookies are awesome.

But I digress.

I was thinking (which is something I like to try to do as often as possible, as it seems to differentiate me from 99% of the rest of the human race) about time and money.

As a general rule for most of the general population, if you have one, you do not have the other.

I was thinking about this, because now that I have a job I have plenty of money. But I have almost no time to spend it in. Back when I was unemployed, I had tons of time but I still couldn't do anything due to lack of funds. It's quite the conundrum. I do not like this.

UNREST AND OPEN REVOLT IS THE ONLY OPTION!!!

Or not.

Anyway, today, I noticed something else. Unemployed people always want employed people to do stuff on work nights. I was guilty of it, and now I am on the receiving end.

And finally, as you may have noticed, inspiration did not strike today. Sorry for the crud of today's post. At least I tried.

So 'til next time, rock on.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was pretty crappy and random.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger knighterrant said...

My friend; quit taking my own comments and turning them against me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home