Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Political Compass

Over at Cloudstrider, they're on a bit of a Quiz-Kick. So I offered up the Political Compass.

For those unfamiliar with it, the Political Compass adds an "Up Down" twist to the "Left-Right" scenario. While "Left" still denotes "Liberal" and "Right" still denotes "Conservative," it's more of an economic view. "Up" is Authoritarian, while "Down" is Libertarian. 10's are the limits of the scale in all points. My compass is -4.25, -4.21 (4.25 into the Left, and 4.21 into the Libertarian). So according to their celebrity graphs, I'm somewhere between Ghandi and the Dalai Lama. :)

It is interesting to note that I originally took this about a year and a half ago, and there has been a distinct shift in my views further left and down, by about 1 1/2 points each... hmm...

Just remember to try not to mold your answers by what you think you are, but just go with your gut. ;D Have fun.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God, I'm practically your twin, here. Although I'm kind of suprised you didn't mention Nelson Mandala.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home