Monday, August 15, 2005

It's Not News, Dammit!

Been a long, crazy day. Just nuts. Plus I have a hole in one of my molars the size of the Grand Canyon and it hurts like fucking hell; it'll be at least a week before a Dentist gets around to seeing me. :(

Sucks.

To add some frustration to my toothy agony, I went to CNN and saw this as a front page headline:

Demi Moore: Ashton Kutcher is soul mate.

GAAAAAH!!!

That is not news, that is not news, that is NOT NEWS!!! It does not belong on the front page of CNN! It does not belong anywhere near a headline! If it is even bothered to be reported, it belongs buried in the Entertainment Section.

And therein lies the problem. The "Entertainment Section." The Lemmings need to know who's sleeping with whom, don't they? Else their little lives wouldn't be complete...

Bah. It's pitiful. It is NOT news, it is not helpful, and it is FAR from having any importance whatsoever!

I'm going to go swill some whiskey to numb my perforated molar now. You have fun with your entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home