Monday, May 09, 2005

STATE-O-THE-BLOG ADDRESS!

It has been fifty days since I’ve first started this blog. I’ve decided that a quick “State-o-the-Blog” address is warranted.

STATE O THE BLOG:

It has been fifty days, and in that time, I have made 51 posts.

I have had 210 visitors, who among them count for 392 page views.

I have a whopping 3 regular readers. One of them is a family member, one of them is a friend, and the third is a random college student from Florida.

Of the non-regular readers, approximately 80% of them are people here directed from search engine results looking for the girl who licked her PSP. (*rolls eyes*)

And, after all that, I still don’t have a whole lot relevant to say.

Rock on!

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me thinketh you're a wee obsessed with the numbers.... but whatever works for you. So only three regular readers, huh? Well, that's more than me. I have to force people to read me blog site.

But I will say that I've enjoyed the last few posts. The thing I like about blogs is reading people's opinion and perspective. And that's what you do, so I likey. I don't think you need to worry about a theme or writing about "relevant" stuff. Just write about what you think is interesting and important, and someone out there will think it's interesting too.... maybe... :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home