Thursday, May 05, 2005

Time Groupies

Now, I've spent most of this evening napping rather than doing anything of value, so I really don't have a lot to write about. But I was thinking about that time traveler's convention. I can't go (because of the distances involved, the only way I could go and do stuff I need to do here would be time travel, and I don't think I should rely on that), but I thought of one of the most wild things theoretically possible.

Time Groupies.

Imagine you were a rock star, or superstar actor, or a prolific author, or a world leader, but not yet! You are one of these things in the FUTURE! (Cue suspense music.)

You go to the time traveler convention figuring, "meh, why not?" Upon reaching the convention, you are mobbed by screaming fans for something you haven't done yet. You end up being asked to autograph items you haven't completed yet (Album, movie, book, memoirs, etc.).

Man, that would be crazy.

I want time groupies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home