Friday, April 29, 2005

The Sea Lion in the Power Plant

I am busy studying Linguistics at the moment (long story) so I'll keep it brief.

Not that I have a broad readership, anyway. :P

So I'll just share some odd and entertaining news.

So back to the title of this entry: "A Sea Lion in the Power Plant."

Sounds like the title to a crappy book, doesn't it? But somehow, a sea lion got stuck in a power plant's water intake tank over in Los Angeles.

Here's a LINK to the CNN Story.

Ain't that goofy? Can you imagine what the worker who found out there was a sea lion in the tank and had to report it to his supervisor was thinking?

Random Worker: "Ah, Boss?"

Annoying Supervisor: "Yes, Jones, what is it?"

RW: "There's a sea lion in intake tank #3."

AS: "... Jones, have you been smoking pot again? I thought we warned you about that."

RW: "No really! Go look!"

AS: "Sure, sure."

(Annoying Supervisor looks into tank)

AS: "JIMINY CRICKETS! There's a damn sea lion in the tank!"

That had to be the oddest day of work ever.

But I'm outta here. So 'til next time, rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home