Sunday, May 01, 2005

Bouncing

Forty four posts before I finally was tired enough to forget to use "Rock on!" at the end of my entry. Whoops! Ah well. It was forced and contrived anyway.

I had the honor of being a bouncer this fine evening!

Okay, well, not really. My friend Jimy was assisting the bouncer. So I got to stand next to Jimy and look cool. Woo-hoo!

So good friends, plenty of lovely ladies, and I get to look cool. All in all, wasn't a bad night!

But tonight was not all peaches and cream. My stomach was flip-flopping so hard for some darned reason, I couldn't drink my whiskey.

It is a sad, sad day when an Irishman cannot hold his whiskey. I knew after one sip that if I downed it, I would have the unpleasant experience of it returning the way it came. I had to let it go to waste. Made me want to weep.

I hope this is not a trend! That would be simply depressing.

(Then again, it would be good for my health, my wallet, and my sleeping habits if I did not go to the bar. But it would also be boring.)

But in any case, I am eventually planning on writing something worthwhile. I have something on copyrights that has been stewing on the back burner for a while. Not sure if I really want to talk about my religious beliefs yet, but I may get around to it. Eventually, there will be something worth reading here! Really!

But not tonight! So 'til next time, rock on! (Not quitting using it altogether, just where it doesn't flow well. :P )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home