Thursday, November 17, 2005

IT Gigolo

I ran across this via Boing Boing. The IT Gigolo "Ray Digerati" (which is not his real name... and IT stands for Information Technology, by the way... computers and stuff) fixes women’s' computers in exchange for sexual favors.

I'll be dipped. Apparently, I've been going about this all wrong. But it just didn't occur to me that there would be women willing to trade sex for virus removal.

Of course, once word of this begins to disseminate... Two things will happen.

One, a large number of geeky people who are only talked to when someone wants their computers fixed will start asking for sexual favors.

Two, a large number of geeky people will be subsequently slapped. (But hey, it could be worth a try. :-P)

Rock on, kids.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I'm a cute girl who can fix computers...

...Too bad I'm not a whore. Damn, there goes that idea! XP

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironically, while removing a computer virus, you may get another type of virus yourself!

-Salvio, or whatever the heck name I used to sign with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home