Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Special Edition Post: Pocky Fans of the World, Unite!

Well, I noticed some comments had been added about the "Pocky" post, so I read them. And then I linked to the other person's blog. And then I noticed that they had linked to my blog!

Linkage! 5\/\/337!

So I was thinkin', in all fairness one who has the good grace (and obvious intelligence) to read, post on, and link to my Blog deserves a comparative link on mine, n'est ce pas?

Good thing I did too, because I noticed several mistakes I had made recently. For example, yesterday's post had been set as a draft, but not published. And I accidently posted today's post twice. Whoops! So I fixed that.

But yes, this Special Edition post of KnightErrant's blog is to attract attention to the blog called The Farrago of a Meshuggner. Link. Read.

And remember:

Pocky Rules!

So 'til next time, rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home