Friday, May 27, 2005

Beaver Chasing

...And not even in a sexist way.

I was driving over to my friend's house, and pulled in his driveway. There was a creature of some sort sitting right smack dab in the middle of it. I looked at it, saying "Well, it's not a raccoon or a 'possum... looks like a groundhog but it has a big flat tail... wait a second..."

It was a freaking beaver.

It turned around and waddled off right down the middle of the drive. My friend's driveway is kind of long, so I was just sort of moving nice and slow behind the misplaced mammal, all the while wondering "Damn it, why the hell did I take my camera out of my car?!"

When my car got too close, it slapped it's tail off the ground as if to say "Hey, this is gonna be done on my time, pal!" before it kept on moving.

Damn strange. But funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home