Friday, January 06, 2006

Proof That People Are Nuts

This item on the 'Concerned Women For America' website proves that people worry too Goddamn much.

They are expressing concern that the Barbie website having a question about gender, with the available answers being 'I'm a Girl', 'I'm a Boy', and 'I Don't Know' will cause massive gender identity issues in children.

I say these people need to find a fucking hobby other than worry about what might turn their kid into raging homosexuals. It's genetic people. You can't catch homosexuality from something.

I note with much mirth that it’s usually people that crow loud and long about the immorality of it that end up being secretly gay themselves.

Such as this Baptist minister for example. How ironic.

Rock on, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home