Tuesday, April 12, 2005

100+ Hits, plus A Girl Who Likes Her PSP Way Too Much.

Firstly for this evening... KnightErrant: The Musings of a Noble Nobody has exceeded 100 hits. That milestone is always fun for me.

Let me put this in perspective. My oldest website has only had 630 hits. It's been up for Nine Years.

In contrast, this weblog has been up for about a month, and has had 138 hits.

In my humble opinion, that's pretty damn good as far as my websites are concerned. Notably, a very small group is a very large percentage of my traffic, but hey, nothing's perfect.

So now that I've passed the 100 Hit Milestone; what should I do? Should I actually develop a theme? Develop better writing skills? Become more serious and less random?

Um...Fuck that.

So here's some randomness!

Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei,
Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei,
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai!


In case you were wondering, that's the chorus for a song called Dragostea Din Tei by this Romanian band called Haiducii; but it was also performed by another band called O-Zone. It was featured prominently in the Numa Numa Dance. I wouldn't recommend that link unless you have Broadband, but if you're patient, wait for it to load, and refresh the page, you'll get the idea.

Also, I just got a PhotoBucket account, so KnightErrant now has a place to host pictures rather than hotlinking! (Because hotlinking pisses people off sometimes.) Anyway, for the first non-hotlinked image:

Hatsumi, Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, that lovely young lady loves her PlayStation Portable far, far too much. But I don't care. She's hot, she can do whatever the fuck she wants.

On a sidenote, the evolution of events from when she first sent that photograph to Kotaku, a gaming blog, she's developed what I can only call a cult following. Recently, she's ended up as a writer for another gaming website, Red Assed Baboon, writing under the name Hatsumi.

Of course, if I ran a gaming website, and I saw a picture of a really attractive girl (in fact, an aspiring model), licking her game system of choice, who actually knew about games, enjoyed talking about MMORPG characters, liked manga, and had a self-professed love for guns that vaporize everything in a 20 mile radius... hell, I would probably trip over myself offering her a job too. Gamer-Girls of that caliber just are not all that common.

At least I'm not showering her with offers of marriage, like some poor souls. Sad.

Amusingly enough, Kotaku has recently posted a photo of another girl licking her PSP. Now, I don't think it's as good as the original. The console love is not as convincing, plus the girl is actually licking her thumb. But what the hell, right?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See? Not as convincing. Sort of has the "Someone is making me do this" look.

But anyway, back to Hatsumi. Her column is called "Beautiful Playthings," and her first installment is "Fondling Consoles." Read it, it's amusing.


Hmm. Now that I think about it... I know something else Hatsumi can lick:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Old School Gameboy; Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, that's right! The Old School Gameboy! I still have one, so if.... wait, what did you think I meant?

Jesus, get your minds out of the gutter! Sheesh. People now days.

Well, that's it for me. So 'til next time, rock on!

1 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That third picture is the hottest one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home