Saturday, April 09, 2005

Zzz...

Ahh. Nothing like wandering off and falling asleep at 3:30 AM only to dutifully wake back up at 6:30 in time for work.

Thankfully, I do not have work this morning. So I think I shall blog... And then return to bed.

I spent most of the night in a place in a noisy bar, with unintelligent people, listening to crappy music; all because a friend wanted to.

I hope he appreciates it. :P Some dude spilled beer on my fucking jacket.

I always prefer a quiet pub or diner and intelligent conversation (And a game of pool! Pool is awesome!) for my drinks, as opposed to a crowded, dingy, smelly bar full of idiots bumping into you. Bunch of fools.

Of course, who's more the fool? Them, or me for hanging around there all night?

Ah well. Back to snooze-time.

So 'til next time, rock on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home