Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Holy Grail

Today I was given my MSDN (Microsoft Developer's Network) account for my job.

They might as well have given me the holy freakin' grail.

I'll sum up an MSDN Account: Any development product for Microsoft? Windows, Office, Visual Studios, et al? Everything with a business application?

Yeah, I have it now. I swear I heard a choir singing when I opened the envelope.

Sorry. I am a techie after all. New software is always a good thing: especially when you get several thousand dollars worth of it for the low, low price of free.

Notably, it does not belong to me, per se, but rather to the company. Yeah, whatever works. I still get to play with it!

Ahhh...software.

Running a bit late again. I was playing Civilization III for quite a while, so I didn't really think about the post. Eventually, I'll actually get a theme or something going on here. But not tonight.

That's all I have. So'til next time, rock on.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, what all did you get?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home