Monday, May 30, 2005

Is Maith An Scéalaí An Aimsir

So I’ve been slacking. A lot. I’ve been slacking so much, that I did not even notice I accidentally hit "Draft" instead of "Publish" on my post from the 27th, so it didn’t get posted until today.

But yes, I had a nice little hiatus there. And I enjoyed it. Gave me time to think, rather than regurgitate Boing-Boing, Ananova, and Kotaku.

I have a few essays planned on the state of American society, and they’re going well, but they're taking a while to finish.

It’s a pity there is no filter mechanism for Blogger. It would be nice if I could sort these posts, for example, into relevant essays and general rants. (Or, rather, any number of user-defined categories.)

So if a Blogger technician is reading this… Hey, how about it?

Anyway, since my essays are not yet done, I’m going to bed. Gotta get up early.

Rock on, Folks. Have a pleasant Memorial Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home