Sunday, January 08, 2006

Old Computer Signing Off

Well, it's served me (sorta) faithfully for five years, but this is the final post made from my old computer... well... if you don't count having to replace the motherboard... and the videocard... and the mouse... and the monitor... and the keyboard... and the freaking hard drive...

Okay, let me rephrase that. After I rebuilt it using non-craptastic non-Compaq parts, it served me reliably for years. However, in the wonderful world of Technology, even the most reliable items eventually have to be replaced due to impending obsolescence. Which makes me sad. :( <- See? That's me sad.

However, I finally got all the wiring/driver/etc. kinks worked out with my brand new, won't-be-obsolete-for-a-few-years-anyway computer. So this shall be the final post from this ole PC. It shall be gifted to my parents, and spend the remainder of it's operational life looking up marthastewart.com for my dear mother. (I feel kinda sorry for it.)

Rock on, Kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home